Thank you for your interest in becoming a Happy Hands Ambassador! Your role is critical to spreading awareness in the community about our services and the needs of our children.
Ambassadors are short-term volunteers who are passionate about our mission to educate children, nurture families, and build hope!
- Attend a See The Story Tour.
- Bring approximately 8 or more guests to a See The Story Tour.
- You can invite your friends, family, co-workers, book club, Sunday School class, etc.
- Inform your guests that they will not be asked for money during the tour and that they’ll receive one follow up call from us after the tour to get feedback.
- Try to have at least one of your guests become a fellow Ambassador.
We have two tours scheduled every month that you can see below, however if those dates do not work for your group please contact us and we will find a date that works best for you!