Be a part of our team!
Do you have a passion for serving Deaf and hard of hearing children, and their families? Check out our current openings below.
If you are interested in a position at Happy Hands Education Center, please contact Jan Pride via email at Jan@HappyHands.org
Director of Early Education
The Director of Early Education will manage teaching staff and work to oversee that the educational environment is conducive to the positive development of our students.
The Director of Early Education will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Deaf Education, Special Education, or a related field.
- Have effective communication skills in both written English and American Sign Language.
- Be a highly organized and motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a born-again Christian and have a strong desire to support the focus of our ministry.
- Be prepared to meet all director requirements for a 5 Star Child Care Center and accredited early education program within a specified period after employment.
The Speech/Language Pathologist will be certified by ASHA in Speech and Language Pathology, and will demonstrate a knowledge and proficiency in ASL in treating the language needs of Deaf children. The SLP will be a born-again Christian and will work together with classroom staff and parents to treat speech/language disorders in children, implement and attend parent conferences and provide therapeutic services for a full range of students.